Thursday, September 27, 2007

Going to Besboro

Going to Besboro
This Island is called Besboro, on August 28, 2007, was my mom and dad’s anniversary. There was a bunch of us. There was my mom, dad, Calvin, Rosemary, Dale, Ashley, Jeremiah, Alexander, Dale JR, Kristin, Floyd, Dawson, Roy, Maude, Darren, Kylirose, and I. We had to use 2 Boats but Dale had his own boat. We had lot of fun, we had good food and there was a lot of desert. Kristin, Floyd, Rose, and I climbed Besboro and we saw a lot of seals and birds. We had to hurry up and eat because the waves were getting bigger and it was about to go on us.



There was another time we went to Besboro. This time we brought Kelly with us because my dad asks her to come. My dad didn’t take for 2 years. Kelly had a lot of fun because it was her first time at the island. Kelly, Kristin, Floyd, Rose and I climbed Besboro it was a lot of fun because we throw rock to see how far it would go. I know Kelly had fun climbing Besboro. We had to go back down because it was time to go eat. When we were back down Kristin and I had trouble through the tall grasses because they were taller then us. We had to hurry up and eat again because the waves were getting big again. I had fun because drove all the way home and you could see my trail and I went zigzagging. I have a picture of me driving the boat. My brother had to take a Break because he was tired of driving.




The one time I went to Besboro was when I went with Rhianne. Rhianne and I had a lot of fun cause we went way out there. We tried to look for Gabes crab line. Then we went to the island and Rhianne and take a little walk. Then it was time to eat and we ate rice and meat and we ate hot dogs. It was time for us to go again and we went back out there. I saw a seal and a lot of jelly fish. Rhianne and I tired to catch them. I saw another seal. Gabe tried to shot it but he missed it. Rhianne and I didn’t want to go home, but it was time for us to go home because it was getting late. It was fun going to the island.

By Kristy

No comments: